To Light the Dragon's Fire

To Light The Dragon's Fire: Dragons, Griffons and Centaurs, Oh My! (Volume 1) - Margaret Taylor

Dragons, Unicorns, Goblins, Griffons, Harpies (and more) oh my! Sounded interesting and it was free!
Terra (one of the twins, her sister Lannie played a prominent role too) is all down on herself and has no hope of ever finding true love, blah, blah, blah (feel sorry for her yet?). So, she's going to martyr herself for the sake of her family and marry for money.
At least that was what she was planning, until kidnapped by a dragon. The instant attraction: Terra: "The air stuck in her lungs and her heart stopped dead in her chest." Draven: "His three hearts seized roughly, each catching on a beat and staining to start up again." Oh and I can't leave out that Draven, "...slept with HUNDREDS of females in just about every type known, but no one had ever lit his Dragon Fire." Oh yes, Terra is DIFFERENT. I. Get. It.
I just didn't care much for this one. The cliffhanger was the nail on the coffin for me. My 3 stars (generous, I thought) got knocked down to a 2. I'll put up with cliffhangers in books/authors I adore, but generally find them annoying as hell. (Done with rant).
On the positive, both Terra and Lannie were decent characters who were smart and didn't need saving.