1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Boise, Idaho! We are on Mountain time, so 2 hours behind the East coast.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Mood reader, so I don't have one. At now right now at least.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Anything chocolate. I love ginger too. And pizza.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love to read (well, duh!).
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I want to read more. I was disappointed in myself last time. I didn't read as much as I wanted. I'm also planning on donating something to one of the organizations listed on Dewey's page (I just haven't decided which one....)